您的位置: 黑龙江工程学院>> 国际教育学院>> English>>正文内容
2019Heilongjiang Institute of Technology International Student Admissions Guide


1.Introduction to Heilongjiang Institute of Technology
Heilongjiang Institute of Technology, situated in the scenic famous northern city Harbin and founded in 1952, is a provincial full-time engineering-based, multi-disciplinary undergraduate institute, which is jointly established by the National Science and Technology Bureau for National Defense and Heilongjiang Provincial People's Government, listed among the first batch of implementing universities of Ministry of Education's “Excellent Engineer Education and Training Project”, 100 demonstration universities of the Education Modernization Promoting Project – University of Applied Sciences Construction Program by the National Development and Reform Committee and the Ministry of Education, and the implementing universities of National College Students' Innovation and Entrepreneurship Training Program, being the vice chair of the Association of National Universities (Colleges) of Applied Sciences and the vice chair of University-Industry Outstanding Engineers Education Alliance for Local Universities Nationwide. Our institute always adheres to the positioning of "Localization, Application-Orientation and Internationalization".
Our campus occupies an area of 800,000 square meters. The institute recruits students nationwide. There are more than 12,000 full-time undergraduate students and more than 60 foreign students. There are more than 1,300 faculty members, including nearly 800 full-time teachers. The institute currently contains 16 teaching units (including colleges and departments), covering 54 undergraduate majors in subjects such as engineering, management, literature, science, law, economics, and arts.
The institute actively promotes international education exchanges and technical cooperation, having established friendly relationship with more than 30 universities and institutions in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, Russia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea and other countries; reached agreement for mutual assignment of international students and visiting scholars; launched international cooperative education program with Greenwich University in Britain, Western Illinois University in the U.S., Karelia University of Applied Sciences in Finland; developed joint research and development projects with Belarusian National Technical University and exchanged undergraduate students with Karelia University of Applied Sciences etc.
Our university began to recruit international students in 2013, which number reached 60 in 2016. The university established the College of International Education to specifically be responsible for the enrollment and cultivation of international students. The college has a professional teaching, management and service team to provide a full range of services for international students, and is committed to making every international student successful.
The university owns an international student apartment, which can accommodate more than 200 people. The international student dormitory room is a double room. The room has a TV, air conditioning, refrigerator, hot water shower. The kitchen of the student residence is equipped with an induction cooker and microwave oven, and the laundry room is equipped with a fully automatic washing machine and other living facilities.       The university has good teaching, living facilities and an elegant campus environment. We sincerely welcome students from all over the world to come to our university.
2. International Student Admissions Program
2.1 Undergraduate International Student Program
(1) After completing all the courses and passing the exams, students can obtain an undergraduate diploma; If they meet the qualifications of the degree, they can obtain a bachelor's degree certificate.
(2) The university adopts a double semester system: the first semester is from September to January, and the second semester is from February to July.
(3) If international student has a good foundation of the Chinese language (reaching the level HSK-4 or above) at the time of enrollment, she or he can directly enter the relevant Chinese-speaking classes and study with Chinese students after the student's application and the school's examination and approval.
If international student’s Chinese language level does not meet the entry requirements at the time of enrollment, she or he needs to strengthen Chinese language ability in the first year. After reaching the level HSK-4 in the third semester and if hoping to study in other majors, international student can enter the first-year Chinese students' classes, after the application by student in person and the review by the university.
The list of specific majors open for international students is as follows:
Undergraduate Majors Open for International Students


College of Civil and Architectural Engineering
Civil Engineering
Engineering Management
College of Surveying and Mapping Engineering
Surveying and Mapping Engineering
Geographic Information Science
College of Automotive and Transportation Engineering
Transportation Engineering
Vehicle Engineering
College of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
Material Forming and Control Engineering
Mechatronic Engineering
College of Economics and Management
International Economy and Trading
Financial Engineering
College of Computer Science and Technology
Computer Science and Technology
Software Engineering
College of Electrical and Information Engineering
Electrical Engineering and Automation
Electronic Information Engineering
College of Materials and Chemical Engineering
Materials Science and Engineering
Department of Art and Design
Visual Communication Design
Department of Humanities and Social Science
Network and New Media
2.2 Chinese Language Advancement Program
2.2.1 Chinese Language Learning Long-term Project (More Than 6 Months)
The program aims at developing students' Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. The course study time lasts generally from 1 semester to 2 years. According to the Chinese level of the students, they are divided into different classes, and the number of students in each class is generally 10-30. The main courses include: Comprehensive Chinese, Spoken Chinese, Chinese Listening, HSK Intensive Training, Chinese Culture, Business Chinese/Scientific Chinese. Students who take all the courses and pass all the exams can obtain a certificate of study upon completion of the course.
2.2.2 Chinese Language Learning Short-term Project (Less Than 6 Months)
This program is a short-term study program designed for students who want to understand Chinese culture and learn Chinese. Generally, they are conducted during winter vacation or summer vacation. The course usually lasts 1-4 weeks. In the course setting, the morning is usually a Chinese oral and Chinese listening course, and the afternoon is an elective course or a visit. Elective courses include Chinese culture, martial arts, Chinese folk music, Chinese painting, Chinese calligraphy, etc. Visiting places include factories, museums, cultural attractions and historical sites in Harbin and surrounding cities.
3.Application Guide
3.1 Application Conditions
3.1.1 Undergraduate Program
(1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens who hold valid foreign passports and abide by Chinese laws and regulations, university discipline, have good moral character and respect for the customs of the Chinese people. Applicants for studying in China must have a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for 4 years or more, and have a record of actually living abroad for more than 2 years in the last 4 years (before April 30 of the school year). The actual foreign residence for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one-year, subject to the entry and exit signatures).
 (2) Applicants should be of good health, proper behavior, abide by Chinese laws, regulations and university rules and regulations;
(3) Applicants should be high school graduates or above (or equivalent) with good grades;
(4) Applicants for undergraduate degree programs should generally be under 30 years of age;
(5) The Chinese level should be above the new HSK level 4;
(6) Students who choose to major in economics or science and engineering must have a certain mathematical foundation.
3.1.2 Chinese Language Program
(1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens who hold valid foreign passports and abide by Chinese laws and regulations, university discipline, have good moral character and respect for the customs of the Chinese people. Applicants for studying in China must have a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for 4 years or more, and have a record of actually living abroad for more than 2 years in the last 4 years (before April 30 of the school year). The actual foreign residence for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one-year, subject to the entry and exit signatures).
(2) Applicants should be of good health, proper behavior, abide by Chinese laws, regulations and university rules and regulations
(3) 18 - 60 years old
3.2 Application Start and End Time
Every year from March 1st to June 30th (Undergraduate Program)
Every year from March 1st to June 30th, , September 1st to December 30th (Chinese Language Program)
3.3 Application Method
Applicants can apply in the following ways:
  1. Send a scanned copy of the application materials to
(2) Mail the application materials to: College of International Education, Heilongjiang Institute of Technology, No. 999 Hongqi Avenue, Daowai District, Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, China, Zip Code: 150050
3.4 Application Process
Step 1: Submit the following application materials by category (for undergraduate programs):
(1) Students who have already graduated from high school or who are expected to graduate in the same year need to provide materials 1-7 in the Submission Materials Catalogue;
(2) Students who are currently studying at a foreign university need to provide materials 1-8 in the Submission Materials Catalogue;
(3) When students who are currently studying at a domestic university in China are transferred to our university, they need to provide items 1-9 in the Submission Materials Catalogue;
(4) Those who have joined the foreign nationality after being Chinese citizens need to provide materials 1-14 in the Submission Materials Catalogue;
(5) Except for the formal official documents (such as: high school diploma, HSK certificate), all application materials will not be returned.


Submission Materials Catalogue
No. of copies
Application Form for Foreign Students Admission to Heilongjiang Institute of Technology
Apply online and print. Website:
The current high school graduates should submit an English version of the expected graduation certificate from their school.
The original diploma must be shown at the time of enrollment
High school diploma
The certificate information must be notarized if there is no English content (the notarized content must be in English); the original high school diploma must be carried at the time of enrollment.
High school graduation certificate in English
Issued by graduation school
High school scores in English
Issued by graduation school
A copy of the new HSK Level 4 certificate and a copy of transcript
Applicants for general undergraduate majors need to provide; If there is no certificate, you need to apply for Chinese language test for ordinary undergraduate majors;
Recent 2 inch white background barehead photo
Passport (photo page, visa page)
In addition to providing the above materials, students transferring from other universities are required to provide their transcripts and proof of attendance of the university in English
Limited to university students
Students transferring from other Chinese universities need to provide Transfer Consent Notification issued by the university when they transfer to our university
Limited to students studying at Chinese universities
In accordance with the provisions of the Ministry of Education’s document [2009] No. 83, the following materials are required to be added to foreign applicants who used to be Chinese citizens
Limited to foreign applicants who used to be Chinese citizens
Naturalization certificate
Cancellation of the original Chinese household registration certificate
A copy of the passport’s entry and exit signature page of the last 4 years (original for reference)
Proof of foreign study experience in the past 2 years
Please note:
(1) Chinese language program applicants only need to provide the first item in the “Submission Materials Catalogue”;
  1. For underage applicants under the age of 18, you need to fill out the "Under 18-year-old Foreign Student Study Guarantee Letter in China" (Please login to the university’s website to download) to provide information about the guarantor during the study period in China.
Step 2: The College of International Education will review the application materials and send a pre-admission notice to eligible applicants by email within 3 working days;
Step 3: The applicant accepts the information of the admission notice and submits the corresponding registration fee (RMB or USD) to the account of the university within 10 working days;
Step 4: The admitted student sends the scanned remittance receipt to;
Step 5: After confirming the registration fee, our university will use EMS or DHL to send the original letter of acceptance, visa application form (JW202) and registration instructions according to the mailing address provided by the applicant, please pay attention and check;
Step 6: The applicant can apply for a study visa in China with the original letter of admission and the “JW202” form at the Chinese Embassy (Consulate) in the host country;
Step 7: The applicant gets ready to enter the Chinese border and informs the university about the relevant information.
3.4 Remittance information
Account Name: 黑龙江工程学院
Account Number: 2300 1865 5510 5000 1723
Bank: China Construction Bank - Taiping Subbranch
Important Notice: When you pay by remittance, please be sure to give your passport number and name
4. Expenses and Fees
4.1 Tuition fee standard for Various Programs:


Student Category
Tuition Fee
Register Fee
RMB 15,000 / year
400 yuan
Chinese Language Long-term Student
RMB 12,000 / year
260 yuan
Chinese Language Short-term Student
RMB 3,000 / month
260 yuan
4.2 Apartment Accommodation Fees:
Double Room: RMB 20/bed/day, RMB 600/bed/month (paid by semester)
Accommodation deposit: RMB 500 yuan / person
Water and electricity fee: 100 yuan / person / month
Other fees:
International student insurance: 800 yuan / year / person
Visa extension fee: 800 yuan / year / person
5. Scholarship
The university provides scholarships for international students who study in China at their own expense. The scholarships are intended for both freshmen and students already at HIT. The details can be found in the “Administrative Measures for International Student Scholarships of Heilongjiang Institute of Technology (Trial)”.
6. Contact
Contact person: Guo, Xiuying     Wang, Gang
Phone: 0086-451-88627978, 0086-451-88028560, 13349414911


  上一篇: College of International Education
下一篇: 没有了!
  • 学校隆重举行庆祝建党96周年“颂歌献…
  • 黑龙江工程学院北京校友会2016年迎新…
  • 党委书记李青同志在校友返校日暨首届…
  • 黑龙江工程学院吉林校友会成立
  • 2016年“校友值年返校”活动通知
  • 黑龙江工程学院重庆校友会成立
  • 黑龙江工程学院校友总会第一届理事会…
  • 学校隆重举行2017年校友返校日活动
  • 第一届理事会第五次会议通知
  • 知名校友: 杨清强
  • 全校最新  
    联系我们 | BG视讯_BG视讯官网 版权所有:BG视讯_BG视讯官网 | BG视讯我们 | 管理指南 | 管理登录 黑ICP备11005929
    BG视讯_BG视讯官网 yb体育_官网 yb体育_官网 yb体育_官网 yb体育_官网 yb体育_官网 yb体育_官网 yb体育_官网 yb体育_官网